Key Message for Patients
- The surgery is open and we are operating in a safe way during the pandemic.
- You should contact us if you notice a change that isn’t normal for you or if you have a symptom that you are worried about.
- If you need to get in touch, we are ready to help you safely. You will be able to talk through your concerns on the phone or via a video consultation (if you need to be seen it will be in a non-Covid area)
- If needed, we can arrange tests in the safest possible way.
- If you need to see your GP or specialist, they will follow strict guidance on infection control to protect themselves and other patients. This might include wearing personal protective equipment and restricting the number of people allowed on the premises at any one time.