Longrigg Medical Centre is committed to providing you and your family with the highest possible quality care. We have a dedicated and professional team who are here to listen and provide patient centred care to you.
- You will be treated in a friendly and courteous manner by all our staff. We expect you to treat us in the same way.
- We will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, religion, social class, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- You can expect confidentiality to be maintained at all times (including that for the under 16s).
- The doctors and nurses aim to see patients within 30 minutes of their scheduled appointment. If there are exceptional delays you will be informed of the reasons.
- You can expect to be offered a mixture of appointments that can be booked on the day and those that can be pre-booked. Some urgent cases can be dealt with by phone and it is our policy to do this if it is of benefit to the patient and the practice.
- We want to help you to keep yourself healthy and offer free health promotion services.
- We are committed to ensuring continuing training for all the doctors and the staff to improve our services to you.
- We are committed to training of medical students and fully qualified doctors training to be GPs.
- We are aware of the environmental impact of the practice, its population and staff. We are striving to reduce this.