Longrigg Medical Centre is committed to providing you and your family with the highest possible quality care. We have a dedicated and professional team who are here to listen and provide patient centred care to you.
- You will be treated in a friendly and courteous manner by all our staff
- We will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, religion, social class, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- You can expect confidentiality to be maintained at all times (including that for the under 16s).
- The doctors and nurses aim to see patients within 30minutes of their scheduled appointment. If there are exceptional delays you will be informed of the reasons.
- You can expect to be offered a mixture of appointments that can be booked on the day and those that can be pre-booked. Some urgent cases can be dealt with by phone and it is our policy to do this if it is of benefit to the patient and the practice. We aim to provide a consultation with a health professional within 24 hours of a request. You can expect to receive a routine appointment with a GP of your choice within 7 working days – subject to individual GP availability.
- We want to keep you healthy and offer free health promotion services.
- We are committed to ensuring continuing training for all the doctors and the staff to improve our services to you.