Dental Problems

Patients experiencing an apparent dental problem must contact their dentist for treatment. If you do not have a usual dentist or there is no response from the usual dentist, you should telephone the numbers listed below, who will be able to advise you about local emergency services.

The local Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) in normal hours on – 0800 953 0667

NHS out of hours –  telephone 111

Comments are closed.