There are a number of services that provide NHS healthcare that are available without needing to see a doctor first.
They are useful if you know what your problem is and what help you want.
- Tyneside Musculoskeletal Services (TIMS)
- Gateshead Carers Association
- Emotional WellBeing Team for childrens mental health
- Gateshead Talking Therapies for Adult mental health
- Gateshead Recovery Partnership for drug and alcohol issues
- Sexual Health and Termination of pregnancy
Please click on the link to view or download our Self-Help Leaflet: