The Practice’s responsibility to you:
- You will be greeted courteously.
- All staff will introduce themselves to you and wear appropriate identification.
- You have a right to confidentiality.
- You have the right to see your medical records subject to legal restrictions.
- You will be seen the same day if your problem is medically urgent.
- You will be seen by your preferred clinician whenever possible.
- You will be informed if there will be a delay of more than 20 minutes for your appointment.
- You will be referred to a consultant or other appropriate service when the clinician thinks it is necessary.
- You will be given the result of any test or investigation on request or at your next appointment.
- Your repeat prescription will be ready for collection within 48 working hours of your request.
- Your suggestions and comments about the services offered at the practice will be considered sympathetically and any complaint dealt with quickly
Your responsibility to us:
- Please treat all surgery staff with respect.
- Do not ask for information about anyone other than yourself (unless it is a child for whom you have parental responsibility).
- Tell us of any change of name, address or contact information, so that our records are accurate.
- Only request an urgent appointment if necessary.
- Home visits should only be requested if you are housebound; please see the Home Visit policy.
- Please cancel your appointment in good time if you are unable to attend.